[time-nuts] Vectron OXCO test.

brice at weaponeer.com brice at weaponeer.com
Wed Jun 17 02:18:14 UTC 2009

Thanks for the info Bob, It does work.

I just got my TM5006 travel test bench/ Tek TAS scope, Are we sure that is 12v?
I will check by case type but behaves as the voltage is possibly too high.
Only 15.2 mA draw at 12.000v very clean waveform, good gain.
I have not modulated it yet. Working on stabilization.
Maybe I am just being silly due to lack of sleep.

Really cool toy, 100 mhz is correct, but pretty far off. I do not think it is a reject. but is possible.

Thanks again.

E1 = +12VDC, 25 mA max
E2 = circuit ground
E3 = modulation input, 0-10VDC, .4kHz/V to 1.2kHz/V, negative transfer
E4 = case ground

100 MHz, +13 dBm output
40 ppm max, -18C to 75C