[time-nuts] WWV Clock

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 03:56:26 UTC 2009

I just spent a considerable amount of effort teaching the Good Lady Heather about the subtle wonders of daylight savings time around the world...  including the wacky backwards spinning universe down under.   Hopefully even made it politician proof...  when your local idiot politicians change the rules on a whim,  you can specify your new DST rules in a rather clean manner.

It's divided us here in Australia because we cover such a large range
of latitudes. I'd presume it's the same in the US. At -43 deg S I
wouldn't be without it - makes summer so much more enjoyable.