[time-nuts] Amatuer Radio Information

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Wed Nov 25 17:54:21 UTC 2009

 > Sorry for the extreme off-topic, but it's just to witness that VHF
 > isn't dead and many of us don't even have HF antennas and still enjoy
 > the activity in the VHF challenging bands all the year.

Yeap , you're right...

I'm only active from 1296MHz and above, and I could have activity (both
building/setting-up and operating) orders of magnitude higher than I
could possibly handle.

My 2cents to help changing the general misconception that above HF there
is very little do do... On the contrary...

 > many of us don't even have HF antennas

Hummm... What is HF ???  ;-) :-)

Luis Cupido
ct1dmk.
http://w3ref.cfn.ist.utl.pt/cupido/

..... Opssss... this one was very off-topic, my apologies.
Although I posted it at a very precise time ;-)