[time-nuts] NMEA Time

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Thu Nov 26 04:30:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

Reaching low millisecond accuracy (or even resolution) might be hard in a
M$WIN environment, where the system timer tick is 10ms. There is also a
Multimedia Timer with 1ms ticks.

someone having a recent reference to time(r) resolution and NTP accuracy
in Windows?

I think you should grab your favorite free unix flavor and the reference
NTP implementation to reach ms accuracy.

--

   Björn