[time-nuts] Newbie question - what use is a Ruby?

Stijn pe1rks at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 5 19:06:10 UTC 2009

Hal, you are mean!
That is about the way that i started with Time and Frequency, first a
Z3801A and then a second one, then a rubidium and in the following a
cesium standard. And further all the related measurement equipment.
Just because I wanted to know as a radio amateur that I was precisely on
3705kHz in AM.
I must say it is very addictive and should be in considered equal to
alcohol and drugs.

It is a terribel hobby, just the hunt for an extra digit.

Sincerely,

Stijn Nestra
PE1RKS