[time-nuts] Any Time nuts in AU?

swingbyte swingbyte at exemail.com.au
Wed Oct 7 13:21:19 UTC 2009

Joseph Gray wrote:
> Does time run backwards down there? :-)
>
> Joe Gray
> KA5ZEC
>
> On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 2:53 AM, Ray Hudson <hudsonray at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Just a test to see if I can send to the mailing list and to find out how many "time nuts" are in the land down under
>>
>> Thanks Ray.
>>
>> Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

>> and follow the instructions there.

No - We're 10+  hours ahead of you! :P.

On a side note, I have finally acquired a 5370 - albeit on the operating
table at the moment.  It suffered a heavy drop on its long arduous
journey from USA and has one display not working and I hope that's all.
While I'm waiting for a manual to arrive, can anyone tell me what would
cause the +T.I. to be around 101ns ( test step 13) and the +-T.I. to be
greater than 1ns (test step 17)?

See you later
Tim