[time-nuts] 5370A

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sat Oct 10 07:39:12 UTC 2009

It looks like I have a bad BNC on the front panel. After inspecting
the insides, I powered it up again. I got 104nS. Wiggling the BNC, it
went back to 12nS. I tried another coax - same problem. Before I tear
the front panel off, I'll see if I can find in the manual what I have
to adjust to get it to read 100nS +/- 1nS.

One odd thing is that sometimes when I power the unit on, the "Remote"
light is on and sometimes not.

Joe Gray
KA5ZEC