[time-nuts] UTC in Windows, and dual-booting

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Tue Oct 13 20:01:12 UTC 2009

To hear an Apple or a UNIX disciple tell it, Microsoft never does anything
right. The fact is, Windows made personal computing bloom.

I bought a Mac and a PC clone w/in a few weeks of each other in the early
90s. The PC clone cost under $2000, the Mac over $5000. The Mac hardware
died at least three times and with every change in the Mac OS, stuff would
cease to work. The PC is still running and still runs some legacy DOS
apps.

Case closed, IMO.

-John