[time-nuts] STEL-1173

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Thu Sep 24 08:28:35 UTC 2009

Hi Magnus,

     I was surprised to read that you had needed help to resolve the problem as,
not to over-inflate your ego, you seem to be very experienced and knowledgable.
So don't tease us - what was it?

     TTFN,

          Peter Vince  (G8ZZR, London, England)

On Thu Sep 24  1:04 , Magnus Danielson <magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org> sent: