[time-nuts] Solartron 7150plus DMM Failure

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 09:47:03 UTC 2009

phill.r1 at btinternet.com writes:

Do you  know if the Solartron 7060 (I think of the same vintage), has the
same  problem ?

------------------------
Hi Roy

Sorry, but I don't know.

I don't have any specific information on the 7060, and the 7055/7065
service manual doesn't indicate if the mains filter in that is a Schaffner  part.
The Solartron part number is different from that for the Schaffner unit in
the 7150plus but I'm not sure if that's any consolation.

If they did use a similar Schaffner filter though I would assume it's quite
 likely, perhaps someone else on the list could advise?

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR