[time-nuts] iCruze Monitor Dead

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Apr 3 15:28:44 UTC 2010

Hi Niels:

See my prior post, it's fixed.  The small PCB has a header connecting it
to the main iCruze board that's soldered on both boards so it's
difficult to see the component side of the small board.  My unit has the
78D05 regulator on the small board near where the wires are soldered to
it and so needs +12 volt input.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com