[time-nuts] Bulletin Board / Forum

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Aug 25 05:52:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:43:49 -0700 (PDT)
Stanley Reynolds <stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Personal Preference, Restrictions with the mail list format, would like a better
> way to search content.

I don't think that a webforum will add any additional value that
the mailinglist doesnt have already. It definitly isn't easier to
search, nor is it easier to discuss anything. A mediocre mail client
is better than any webforum i've ever seen (no, yahoo webmail doesn't
even count as a bad mail client).

If you want to have different topics collected and a one-stop
reference website, i'd suggest using a wiki instead.

				Attila Kinali
--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?