[time-nuts] Bulletin Board / Forum

Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. WA5ZNU Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Thu Aug 26 18:17:44 UTC 2010

without regard to setting up the bboard or not, I'd recommend creating an
archive of time-nuts at Nabble.  Nabble is more easily searchable than the
standard mailman type archives, and it has a bboard format, and people can
use accounts there and post back to the list.  It's all transparent to the
list owners; they just need to approve the account that receives the mail,
and of course, agree with the whole thing in principle.

I've done this for other mailing lists where there was a sizable minority
who preferred to use a bboard.  It keeps the information from being split,
yet still provides both reading and writing formats.

Leigh.