[time-nuts] Lady Heather Wish-list

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Dec 5 15:40:33 UTC 2010

> I just installed this update, and find that the "/g/" command ([turn
> off] RMS info) does not seem to work.  If it is passed by the
> shortcut at launch time, only the Help for Command Line Options
> launches (not LH itself).  If I try to invoke it from within LH, I
> get an "Unknown command line option" error message.  Has this
> function been reassigned?  The command line options help file still
> lists "/" as "RMS info."

It looks like Mark has commented it out in the source files that he just
sent me (which I just posted to http://www.ke5fx.com/heather/beta.exe a few
minutes ago, with a corrected December 5 date stamp).  If that feature is in
fact supposed to be enabled, I'll update the build as soon as I get the
word.

> And add my heartfelt thanks to everyone who has contributed to
> LH.  I've seen lots of projects of this type, but very rarely with
> the success demonstrated by LH.  Thanks ever so much.

Indeed -- Mark is the man!

-- john, KE5FX