[time-nuts] Lady Heather Wish-list

Peter Putnam pico.2008 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 5 16:41:19 UTC 2010

I've used the Lady Heather program for only two months and I'm still
discovering the nuances of this incredible software.

One thing that seems useful would be to have the "\" command write a GIF
screen image to disk with the date embedded in the name of the saved
file. With that option, the previous days saved file would not be
overwritten.

The same might be said for writing the DUMP.LOG file. If it were written
as DUMP.mm.dd.yyyy.LOG, the command could be executed the next day
without losing the previous file.

Thanks again to all who gave their time and energy to this project.

Peter