[time-nuts] Frequency comparison

Raj vu2zap at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:15:36 UTC 2010

Thanks John. Let me see how I can do this.

Our VU time standard at Delhi (National physical labs) has vanished, nearest is China, occasionally I hear KH6 signals so I needed something better and reliable. That led me to FE5680A and your web pages. As I mentioned in another email, you left a lurking infection in my shack !! I am enjoying and thanks for the help.

I was using the Rb oscillator to correct the OCXOs in my counters. Now the bug bit to check the Rbs properly. Will let you know off group!

Cheers
Raj