[time-nuts] D style connector with coaxial insert

Shawn Tayler shawn at xmtservices.net
Mon Feb 15 20:52:27 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

        Sorry if this is a re-occurring topic.
        I have a 100323-001 Rubidium Oscillator that I would like to get
        working.  It uses one of those hybrid pinned/coaxial connectors.
        Roughly the size of a 15 pin D type but with a small coaxial connector
        embedded in the middle.  I recall there being a discussion about these
        on the list sometime ago but I have been unable to locate the original
        Can someone point me to the make/part numbers or even a source?
        Thanks for he help and all the great info...