[time-nuts] D style connector with coaxial insert

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Mon Feb 15 21:06:50 UTC 2010

Hi

Quick summary of past threads:

The loose parts to make a connector are available. They aren't cheap. The tools needed to properly crimp the connectors are a lot of money.

The same sort of coax inserts were / are used on Sun video terminals. The cables for them are a good source of wired inserts.

Soldering a coax to the connector is one solution to the problem.

Bob