[time-nuts] DMTD to MMTD

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Wed Feb 17 21:57:02 UTC 2010

Thanks for the quick response.

The impression I've always had of that system is that it is comparing the
sources two at a time. They can select between a number of sources, but only
one pair is looked at.

I'm after stuff on a system that simultaneously looks at several sources. My
assumption is that you could simply use a bunch of DMTD's and then do the
math. You might also be able to simplify things a bit....