[time-nuts] White LED's

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sat Jan 30 20:15:51 UTC 2010

I remember hearing about a law suit in an engineering law class I had to
take way back when.  It seems a farmer had a long fence running under and
parallel to a high tension distribution line.  He had hidden a copper line
in it and was harvesting enough power to operate most of his farm buildings.
This amounted to a measurable loss from the distribution line and the power
company found him out and sued.  The court ruled he had to pay for power
used in the past and stop getting his power that way.  Considering the
source I don't think this is an urban legend.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com