[time-nuts] Auto TBolt TC Adjust

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Thu Jul 8 08:40:27 UTC 2010

Bob,

> More or less you would be making the TBolt do a dumbed down
> version of what the Z38xx's do.

If you have more detailed knowlegde about what the Z38XX do concerning their
time constant, would you share it with me?

There has been another thread here on TBolt's time constants. A TBolt that
has run for some weeks or so lives well with a time constant of 1000. More
than that is no improvement because then the loop cannot follow the dayly
temperature changes in a typical flat anymore.

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert