[time-nuts] More from the obsolete gps file: oncore nmea

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Tue Jun 1 12:45:35 UTC 2010

Given the interests of the list, I think that you can easily find a
member who will swap a navigation receiver by your timing GT+. Or you
can buy one from China in the usual site.  Cheaper than flashing yours
at Synergy, I think.
I have a UT+ which fortunately outputs both formats, so I´m served.

Regards.
Ignascio, EB4APL