[time-nuts] Fiberoptic 10MHz link

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 00:18:24 UTC 2010

An interesting idea. I have thought about using network SFP interfaces to
isolate the reference in the basement from all else. Tinkered with the
network sfps but as it turns out they are actually somewhat complicated and
as I recall ecl based. How to convert the freq standard out sinewave to ecl
and not introduce lots of trouble.
So for the moment all is 75 ohm coax and dumb simple stupid splitters.