[time-nuts] Loran C TOA change

AL1 alain2.bouchet at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 11 09:14:50 UTC 2010

Hello all,

the master Loran C from Lessay is maintained by french navy.
It is impossible to get any information about the state and/or
modifications.
So the most infos i have come from ...the web!
But the master of master clocks, is standins in Brest (french navy) and
participate to the elaboration of UTC, so we can follow from time to time
(!) the state.
For the  -4,7  us, i have no info.
 RQ:   I am waiting for an Austron 2100F with impatience!

Alain
F4GBC
(50 km from Lessay)