[time-nuts] crystal oscillators & TPLL

chris at yipyap.com chris at yipyap.com
Thu Jun 24 13:44:49 UTC 2010

Steve Rooke wrote:
 > I think the reluctance to publish at
 > component level is the concern that it will be set upon by a bunch of
 > rabid dogs each saying pointing out "errors" in the design or
 > suggestions of how it could be done much better.

A guy has to decide who his audience is.

If you are trying to satisfy those who are eeking out the
very last drop of performance than nothing you publish
will ever be good enough, by definition.

If you are aiming to help clueless newbies like me, then
a schematic and component info is a must.

Since the former group cannot be impressed or avoided but
the latter group can be assisted...  I encourage Warren
to hold his nose and jump in.