[time-nuts] OT Question - Surplus Places

Thomas A. Frank ka2cdk at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 02:53:29 UTC 2010

Folks;

In as much as most of us can only afford this hobby if we buy
surplus, I was wondering if you folks would care to share some of
your favorite surplus places?

My specific "need" involves a trip to Birmingham AL and Atlanta GA
two weeks hence.  Can anyone recommend any worthwhile places in these
areas?

I tried to find such things in Huntsville AL last year, without
success.  Have all the NASA/contractor places closed there?

Thank you all for any advice!

Sincerely;

Tom Frank, KA2CDK

P.S. - future trips include St. Louis MO, Phoenix AZ, and Boston MA
if anything comes to mind therein.