[time-nuts] OT Question - Surplus Places

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Wed Mar 31 02:57:33 UTC 2010

As to Boston, there is little in the Boston/Cambridge area any more.

There are a couple of places in southern NH, figure an hour north by car:

Electronic Planet in Candia
PAR Associates in Manchester

If you are in the area on the third Sunday of any month, April to October,
the MIT UHFRA Flea Market in the Albany Garage is very well worth the
trip.

Best,

-John

> Folks;