[time-nuts] Z3805 utility, Was: AW: (no subject)

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Sun May 23 20:56:58 UTC 2010

Bob,

This is your first GPSDO? Do you have anything else to compare your Z380x
10MHz output with? A standalone rubidium or a GPSDO should give you a
stable enough reference to distinguish between a 10811 with or without GPS
support. Other ideas could be to monitor the 1PPS out of the GPS or the
GPS serial output directly inside the Z380x.

--

    Björn