[time-nuts] Help with KE5FX Thunderbolt

ws at Yahoo warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 21:31:19 UTC 2010

Try again, I reset it. The setting were so far off, that may of caused your
problems.
ws

********************

time-nuts] Help with KE5FX ThunderboltGeraldo Lino de Campos geraldo at
decampos.net
Sat Nov 27 20:42:34 UTC 2010
When running KE5FX thunderbolt, it doesn´t take the station coordinates
stored in the tunderbolt, and uses Lat:45.4100004 N, ... , probably a
program default.

If  I try to enter the coordinates manually (commands s L), the program
crashes when entering the first digit after the decimal point (my coordinate
is negative).

The traditional Lady Heather works correctly, and take the coordinates
stored in the tunderbolt.

Any suggestion?

Geraldo
geraldo at decampos.net