[time-nuts] 60 KHz Receiver

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Tue Oct 5 04:43:50 UTC 2010

Wow.... you really missed my point and by having someone
listening/monitoring it is not broadcasting.  Especially if it is in reality
for the most part... telemetry.

Maybe I wasn't clear or maybe my message could have been misunderstood.  For
that, I am truly sorry.  I was thinking along the lines of what John stated,
"a beacon network that works like LORAN...".

* I'll shut up now and go back to just reading the posts for another month
or so..."

73 Brice KA8MAV