[time-nuts] 60 KHz Receiver

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 5 13:26:03 UTC 2010

Millisecond pulsars have been proposed as being suitable as comparable to atomic clocks.

I don't know how much power they put out, but there are stories about people with backyard size dishes receiving pulsars.  Not sure if they're the right kind of pulsar, though.  But hey, when fabricating your own Cs fountain or H maser seems boring.....