[time-nuts] Determining Time-Nut infection severity

xaos at darksmile.net xaos at darksmile.net
Mon Oct 25 07:40:40 UTC 2010

Only to die and in a split second the mysteries of the universe
will open to you and you will realize that "time" was relative and
subjective and can be varied by certain "jokers".

And, most importantly, your grandfather's "grandfather clock"
(you know, the one in the living room with the gargoyles)
is really the absolute time standard for all known universes
and when it stops, time really stops but only in the universes
where the gravitational constant is a multiple of 42.

Trust me, I know this. A homeless man from outer space
told me when I came out of CBGB's after watching the Ramones.

Wait, is this the Yahoo urban-folklore group?

73, N2FGX