[time-nuts] Maser manual

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Thu Sep 2 02:52:27 UTC 2010

Hi Corby,

On the dissociator, do you have any indications that the helix on the bulb
is, in fact, a helical resonator for the dissociator frequency?

Also, when filling the H2 tank, you might want to put the receiver tank
into a bucket of water. It can really heat up during filling because of
the adiabatic compression of the H2.