[time-nuts] OT: weather stations

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Fri Sep 3 06:02:15 UTC 2010

Hi Bob,

I went and looked at your weather page and found it quite confusing.  I guess you are in Cupertino, yet the first chart states Sunnyvale.  I guess after the first two charts is the data for your weather station represented in two different formats of a spreadsheet style and then a data and chart form.

Am I reading that right ?  Or, which one of the displays is from your weather station ?

Thanks for clearing that up for us dummys that don't have a weather station,