[time-nuts] Timing Distribution in Mountainous Terrain

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Sep 10 20:15:00 UTC 2010

Hi

A lunar setup would only give you data for part of the day. You would relax the flywheel requirement. Net result likely would still be a maser / cesium combo at each site. Not real clear how you would model clouds and weather into the availability equation. Some of the things that 100% take out GPS also kick up a LOT of dust. There is a point where the dust locks up all the turbines and there's nothing to track....

Bob