[time-nuts] 60hz disciplined watch

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Thu Apr 21 19:14:48 UTC 2011

In message <op.vt8v9bt2unbdei at indignity.dillberg.com>, "Christian Vogel" writes
:

It may be different in the NordPool area, but my measurements do not
indicate much interest in time-stability here.

Even if it did, I see no way your wrist-watch could use it, given that
you need very long integration times, and the phase any one lightbulb
is on is random between 0 and 360 degrees.  (due to three phases
and transformer-design)