[time-nuts] Observations and opinions needed on graph by new nut

Paul A. Cianciolo paulc at snet.net
Thu Aug 4 00:09:17 UTC 2011

Hello Bob,

I cannot honestly say I know the answer to that question.  I assume it's
working properly.
For a test I am doing another 24 hour run with the WWVB receiver unlocked,
just removed the antenna.
That will get posted tomorrow.

Can tell me one of the programs that are used to monitor the 3801?  Are you
speaking of something like SatStat?
I really should look into that.
Thank you for the suggestion.

Paul A. Cianciolo
W1VLF
http://www.rescueelectronics.com/
Our business computer network is  powered exclusively by solar and wind
power.
Converting Photons to Electrons for over 20 years