[time-nuts] Software for Tektronix FCA3100 Counter -- AKA Pendulum CNT91

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 10:23:11 UTC 2011

azelio.boriani at screen.it writes:

You can  download a 30-day demo version of TimeView from the SpectraCom  web
site.
Thanks for the reply.

Tektronix, and no doubt Pendulum too, also offers a 30 day evaluation copy
and I have already downloaded that and will be trying it shortly, but even
if it  turns out to be the all time best thing since sliced bread I'd still
be  extremely reluctant to even consider paying the price they're asking
for a full copy.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR