[time-nuts] Ebay FE-5680A Rb I see the price has gone up for these

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Wed Dec 14 16:58:41 UTC 2011

Paying duty on foreign purchases is always a crap shoot. Often you don't get charged at all. Other times the item is held and you pony up the duty.

I got an item through Fedex and they came after me two years later for the duty. I refused to pay because I couldn't even remember if I paid the duty when I got the item.

UPS has their own customs house. Way more professional than Fedex.