[time-nuts] Software for Tektronix FCA3100 Counter -- AKA Pendulum CNT91

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Wed Dec 14 21:57:43 UTC 2011

I have the Fluke PM6681: it has no talk-only function on the GPIB port. If
the CNT81 has the same software then TimeLab can't get data from the
CNT81/PM6681. Anyway I can write a logging software (for free, of course)
to grab data so that you can post-process it with whatever you want (I use
matlab). The problem will be the GPIB interface: I use the Agilent
82357B/E5810A and Tektronix AD007 so my software requires IOAgilent suite
or TekVISA or I can send source files in C to compile in your system.