[time-nuts] "The GPS navigation is the weakest point,"

Rich and Marcia Putz rputz at bnin.net
Thu Dec 15 23:37:41 UTC 2011

Now I've heard Lightsquared was installing a network in Iran! Just kidding, but what would happen?
I would think that just jamming the L1-L2 frequencies would be enough to cause the drone to fly in circles or a straight line until it ran out of fuel and flopped to the ground, perhaps explaining the hidden undercarriage as mentioned earlier. Do you think they might turn Loran-C back on so no one here can spoof the police drones flying around!!??!!