[time-nuts] 2nd 5370B

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 21:46:39 UTC 2011

Speaking of which, I have some instruments I'd like to usb enable. The
instruments have analog output. Ideally I'd like to use a USB
microcontroller and simply read back the analog value. Once I have the
analog value I can handle it from there. If someone has some
experience doing such, please contact me offline.

Thanks!
Bob