[time-nuts] Advanced 5 to 10 MHz doubler

Paramithiotti, Luciano Paolo S luciano.paramithiotti at hp.com
Mon Feb 14 11:34:16 UTC 2011

 thankyou, sorry for time misalign.

At the moment I am preparing my final version that will add an input low pass filter to accept input signals with moderate harmonic distortion , some more adjustments and a dual 13 dBm separate output with separation more than 50dB.

Next future:

- 10 to 5 MHz regenerative divider
- test set for low phase noise measurements (classic 1 mixer type)
- Thunderbolt my hw version assembly

Bruce you right for input impedance actually is 35 Ohms, in the next version I will optimize it and I will tests some more devices type for lowering again the Phase noise.
My experience is only to stimulate me and other people to develop high performance, low cost, circuits for frequency standard.

Thank you

Luciano P. S. Paramithiotti