[time-nuts] Advanced 5 to 10 MHz doubler

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 13:56:43 UTC 2011

Luciano
Please keep me posted, I will add it to the next run.
Bert

In a message dated 2/14/2011 6:35:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
luciano.paramithiotti at hp.com writes:

thankyou, sorry for time misalign.

At the moment I am  preparing my final version that will add an input low
pass filter to accept  input signals with moderate harmonic distortion , some
more adjustments and a  dual 13 dBm separate output with separation more
than 50dB.

Next  future:

- 10 to 5 MHz regenerative divider
- test set for low phase  noise measurements (classic 1 mixer type)
- Thunderbolt my hw version  assembly

Bruce you right for input impedance actually is 35 Ohms, in  the next
version I will optimize it and I will tests some more devices type  for lowering
again the Phase noise.
My experience is only to stimulate me  and other people to develop high
performance, low cost, circuits for frequency  standard.

Thank you

Luciano P. S.  Paramithiotti