[time-nuts] Enclosure for Thunderbolt

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 05:15:02 UTC 2011

I've dealt with par-metal.com in the past.  Extremely high quality, great
prices, lead times that annoy me.  I needed a 4U enclosure overnighted.
They laughed at me.  I ended up buying a Budd enclosure from Newark.  They
seem like a mom and pop shop that will do custom work including painting and
alodining the chassis.

-Bob