[time-nuts] LCD display connector

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:22:27 UTC 2011

I've been cleaning camera lenses, precision optics, and connectors for
twenty years with a single bottle of "Everclear," the old standby of frat
house parties.  I've no idea how much water it has accumulated over the
years but it was 151 proof to begin with so it had plenty when I opened the
bottle.  Nonetheless, it cleans my telescope primary mirrors (with which I
am VERY careful) and leaves not a trace of residue.