[time-nuts] T-Bolts object to being dropped.....

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Sat Jan 8 14:31:31 UTC 2011

My first order guess would be something like the crystal support wires
annealing after the shock.  Second would be contaminants knocked loose
onto the crystal changing it's mass, and thus operating frequency and
"boiling" back off with some operating time (or maybe just standby
time.) Third would be that the crystal slid a fraction of a thou or so
in it's mounts and needed to seal the connection with a little
operation.  All gross speculation, of course.

mailto:oz at ozindfw.net
Oz
POB 93167
Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport)