[time-nuts] counter

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Mon Jan 31 00:51:45 UTC 2011

They look interesting, Tristan. Gee, nobody's "in charge" of this, I'm not
sure it's even a project at this point, and AFIK there's no out of turn
:-). I too like the Arduino, in fact I've settled on them or the Propeller
for projects if I can, so the boards you propose may work just fine.
Don

Tristan Steele