[time-nuts] Am I the only Time Nut who doesn't wear a watch?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:56:25 UTC 2011

Been reading the mail and I do use a watch. Not sure if thats good or bad.
But it is indeed amazing how well modern time pieces work.
A $5 Timex with large battery that will run 5 years is a reality.
How accurate is it? Good enough not to worry between time changes.
By the way I also have a number of circa 1900 watches that still tick and
have had far more expensive watches.
Have to say as nice as the expensive watch looked and how well it ran,
unfortunately it lasted about 7 years. It was a disappointment  But a really
nice looking watch.
Regards
Paul.