[time-nuts] GPS interference and history...

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Jun 9 23:19:25 UTC 2011

Hi

One of the blurbs on Lightsquared talks about them teaming up with Sprint. The simple answer is that yes indeed these gizmos will show up on Sprint cell towers. It's not clear what they will do in areas that Sprint does not have a footprint. It does cut down their real estate requirements quite a bit though. It also means they can roll this beast out pretty fast.

Bob